The new home of bytara.com! Musings about life, love, art, and friendship. My show schedule is updated here and I'll be sharing my new art and jewelry exclusively.
RSS

Friday, April 22, 2011

Vintage Stampings and Castings

I am up to my elbows in vintage stampings and castings. Well, ok not right this second...but I just went through one of my two tubs and sorted it a little. I have one more lovely tub to go through.
I just love vintage jewelry parts. And they are so hot right now! These are so timely and yet so timeless. Here, let me see if we have them listed: These leaves are so beautiful. And these are really gorgeous. But I have a lot in my kit that are not available on the web. I'll try to get a picture up here before Marlboro. I have a lot on my plate right now, and that is good, because I am hungry ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment