The new home of bytara.com! Musings about life, love, art, and friendship. My show schedule is updated here and I'll be sharing my new art and jewelry exclusively.
RSS

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Quickie bracelet

I made a quick bracelet from leather cord, Talisman "pandora-style" lampwork beads and some large hole goldtone pewter beads. I finished it off with a large goldtone pewter hook and a vintage brass heart as the closure. Oh, and a little heart milagro dangles from one side.
Click the photo to see the bracelet in detail.

I almost never wear gold, but this leather was a lighter color than I usually use, and it looked best with gold. And the large-holed lampwork beads had rich color as well. I'll wear this a the show this weekend.

1 comments:

Pavonine Studios said...

very pretty!

Post a Comment