The new home of bytara.com! Musings about life, love, art, and friendship. My show schedule is updated here and I'll be sharing my new art and jewelry exclusively.
RSS

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

On the Road Again

My darling husband (who turns 41 today!) and I took another trip through MA to the bead show in Mansfield, MA. I scored some really great baskets there from the Africa Beads vendor. I am going to use them in our new house (if we ever get it.)
We also went to IKEA in Stoughton, MA, which is always a good time. And if you haven't yet, try the potato broccoli cakes in the cafe. Then you can get several boxes from the freezer downstairs and take them home like I did :)

I got to spend time with my dear friend Jane, who taught me how to do this awesome stitched leather bracelet. I haven't had any time to work on it since returning. My main job is really really busy and the bead blog and website is taking up some time. I need to do a project for this weekend. I am thinking something with the lucite flowers. I'll cross post it here so stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment