The new home of bytara.com! Musings about life, love, art, and friendship. My show schedule is updated here and I'll be sharing my new art and jewelry exclusively.
RSS

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Big weekend

Well! The Innovative Bead Show in Marlboro, MA was TONS of fun. We had SUCH a good time. I got to see my dear friend Jane, and her outstanding jewelry, and I got to meet so many nice people in the Talisman suite.
Since returning home, I've been busy going over my inventory so I can restock my kit for the Funky Stuff Bead Show in Mansfield, MA. It's a one day show and is sure to be very busy. I have a full kit of the pandora-style beads which I am in love with, and I have recently discovered FACETED PEARLS!
I missed the deadline for the 30 minute Bracelets book, but, given that I only found out about it a few days before the big show, I am not being too hard on myself. Now I only need to figure out what to submit to 500 Beaded Jewelry. I was mistaken earlier in what this book would be. I confused it with the 1000 series from Quarry. The Lark book requires high quality photography and is juried. I shall do my best. Note to self: read things over carefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment