The new home of bytara.com! Musings about life, love, art, and friendship. My show schedule is updated here and I'll be sharing my new art and jewelry exclusively.
RSS

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Call for Jewelry

Hey friends, Lark Books has a call for beaded jewelry- click here to go to their site for details. Submitting jewelry for publication should not be scary- the worst they can say is no, and that doesn't mean your stuff isn't good. They get lots and lots of entries and they need to pick a diverse group. I'll be coming up with something in the next couple weeks to send. I won't be able to share it with you until the book comes out, if it is accepted. The books like to feature stuff that hasn't been widely seen yet. So go ahead, make something and send it in. Thanks to Barbe St. John for the head's up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment